Saturday, February 6, 2016

Wrap yourself in bubbles

This is the time when I don't feel like wearing a heavy sweater and it gets often chilly and I need to wrap myself in something. I designed with this in mind my new bubble wrap a versatile wrap that can be worn in different weights. Depending on where you live and what your preference is you can knit it in any yarn weight from lace to bulky. Make it a scarf or a shawl. The pattern comes with suggestions to convert it to any width. I added some suggestions to create removable buttons and how to pin them and wear it different ways.

My pattern Bubble Wrap can be found on Ravelry and is 25% off during the month of February. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/bubble-wrap-4

They gray shawl is knitted in Willow Yarns Saffron, DK weight, color Mithril.











I am using for this shawl Knit Picks Shimmer, lace weight (70% merino, 30% silk) in color Shallows.
My project page can be found here.




No comments:

Post a Comment